Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Temptations.

Must. Resist. Temptations. I really wanted to buy that tribal shirt but I didn't have enough money so I just had to let it go. Hais. :( If only I didn't eat KFC, I could have brought home that shirt. It's only for 10 bucks. That's pretty cheap! But oh well, I have to learn how to let go

It's like what I went through recently. Even though I love that shirt so much, I couldn't buy it cause I didn't have enough money. Even though I loved him so much, I had to let him go cause I don't want to hurt him anymore. I just have to let go of things that I love. :'( It's saddening. 


Okay, talking about sad things isn't really gonna help me with anything. I just have to move and and be happy with my life. My life right now isn't really what I wanted, but it's good enough since I still have my family (especially my parents). 


This is probably why I hate being alone. But I like how peaceful it is. I can think properly. But the problem with me is, I think too much. That's a really bad thing. I'm just worrying more about things that I'm not even suppose to worry about. Thus, more problems will come out. I'm just making it worse for myself. That's why I don't like to be left alone when I'm really down. 

Note: Do NOT ever leave me alone when I'm down. 

But please don't disturb me when I'm in a bad mood. Bad mood =/= Feeling down. DOES NOT EQUAL TO. 


Don't tell me that I didn't warn you. I did. But I guess you didn't see it. But too bad, I'm still gonna break your arm if you disturb me when I'm in a bad mood. Trust me, it's not a good idea. -evil face- Muahahaha. 

But one good thing that happened today was: Benjamin finally talked to me after the break up. I didn't really expect him to chat with me so fast after the break up cause it's only been 2 days. That's quite fast. But I guess it was an emergency - he wanted to exchange the necklace. I like that necklace. It's nice but expensive. I guess it's worth the money. (: Inside of the teddy bear necklace, is a rice grain with 'Ben' written on it. It's really special to me. (: But I have to meet him tomorrow to exchange back the necklace. Kind of scared to face him since the last time I met him (which was on my birthday). But never mind, I'll show him that the choice I made to break up was a good one. I won't regret. Even if it hurt me so bad, I won't regret it. Cause I don't wanna hurt him anymore. That's the main reason why I wanna break up. I don't wanna hurt you. 

Okay, until next time. (: Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment