Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Better than before.

Talked to her yesterday since we had to go raya with friends. I didn't want us to ignore each other, so I decided that I should just let bygones-be-bygones. I know that it's not worth being angry at her, but she went too far across the line. I just hope that she doesn't do this to me again, if not byebye to you.

Yesterday's raya was awesome as hell. :D We went to a lot of houses yesterday. I ended up going home at 23:30, and I only had 1 phone call from my Dad. Booyah. (: Yay! I collected abouut 30 bucks yesterday. I shall just not use this money, and save it for future purposes. Haha!

Today was just as awesome as yesterday! I went to Chinese Garden with Fengying for the AVA competition, but turns out that the Chinese Garden was closed. :( Then I found out that I lost my ezlink on the way there. I'm such a clutz... Damn, I was unlucky. So we had to walk all the way back to Chinese Garden mrt, and oh lookie, I found my ezlink lying on the floor under the hot sun. Haha, I guess my ezlink card photo was just too ugly that people don't even want to take my ezlink. Haishh. Sad life. Oh well, at least i found my ezlink. Heh. ;) Then we decided to go to Chinatown instead. We were completely lost there. We were like lost children. Haha! We took some shots there too!

Oh yeah, the Moon cake festival! :)

Colourful lanterns.

I just like this shot. The effects just makes the building look old and vintage. Well, actually it is, so yeah. ;)

Today's the first day that I wore this shoe after I got it last Friday. Heh, I was very excited to wear it. (:
So, after we went to Chinatown, we went to Clementi to eat cause I didn't even had a proper breakfast. :(
Afterwards, I went back to Woodlands alone. I took bus 900, but I ended up riding for the whole round back to the interchange. -.- Thanks Yonglok -.- So I took 901, and luckily, I reached there. Hah.Yonglok, Syukri & Irfan was there flying kite. It was damn awesome. (:
Yonglok trying to teach me how to fly a kite.

I loveee this shot.

Syukri trying to go down the slope, but ended up falling. HAHA.

Candid.

THIS IS TOO FUNNY!

Heh, trying to balance myself on the skateboard.


So, I'll just end it here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment