Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fantasy.

Damn, I'm starting to get really addicted to blogging. I guess it's just cause' this is the only place where I can really say out all my feelings without anybody judging me. Hehh ~ Feels good. (:

So anyways, yesterday was an awesome day. This week has been really really awesome. Hahah. Me and Farhana went out at 11am to go to Ang Mo Kio to make her new ezlink, and surprisingly, making the ezlink was a very fast process. Her ezlink was made there and then. Hahah, it took me about half an hour to make it. :'( Sad. Hahah, oh well.
Afterwards, we met with Syukri and Ahmad at Cwp's Mac. We ate then Yanni came along. Then, we went to my house. It was the first time for Ahmad after 6 years ... 6 years is a longlong time. Hahah. In my house, Syukri, Yanni and Farhana watched Invincible Youth feat. Beast (awesome episode!), while Ahmad and Jimmy watched Despicable Me.

After going to my house, we all went to Cikgu Faisal's house. His house was awesome. It was just so comfy. I could have just slept there. It was like a fantasy. His children are so cute, especially the little one, but he was shy. :( Oh well, there's always next time to meet that little kid. ;)

Afterwards, we made our way to Cwp to go catch a movie. Sadly, Yanni couldn't make it cause' he has tuition. :( Now it was left with 5 of us, including Adilah. We watched The Apparation. It was scary at first, I kept trying to cover my eyes. But Ahmad kept pulling my hand and forcing me to watch it. :( I'm a scaredy cat. To be honest, this movie was really badly made. It didn't make any sense. The movie ended without any explanation. Stupid movie. -.- Wasted 7 bucks for this.

The movie really disappointed us. So we decided to watch another movie. ParaNorman. This movie was the bomb! It was really funny. And definitely, wayyyy better than the previous movie even though it was a kid's movie. I really enjoyed this movie.


What if you really get to be with him, and I get to be with him ? Won't it be a win-win situation. You get your guy, and I get mine. I wonder how it would turn out if it really happens. I don't really mind if we're like this. It's like, two bestfriends liking another two bestfriends. Get it ? Everytime we would go out, it would be a double date. ;) He would send you home, and he would send me home. This would be just like a fairytale. A fantasy. A dream that I won't ever want to wake up from. Okay, this might sound confusing, but at least it makes sense to me.
For now, let's just see what happens. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment