Sunday, September 9, 2012

Such a pain in my ass.

You can be such a bitch, can't you? I've had enough with you. I really thought that you changed, but I was wrong. You were the same as before. Exactly the same.

Yes, I do have problems with you. You don't fail to irritate me everytime, don't you?

Problem 1: You text me almost ALL THE TIME!
Have you got nothing else to do than text me all day long? Don't you find it tiresome to text me everyday without fail? I get irritated you know. Like seriously, very irritated. Damn.

Problem 2: You're over protective
Why do you have to keep asking we about what I'm doing? Dude, I'm not taking drugs or anything. -.- I can take care of myself. I won't do anything stupid okay, even if I talk about it.
i
Problem 3: You always expect fast replies.
Patience is a virtue. You really can't wait just a few minutes for me to reply you, huh? I was probably busy with stuff at home, and instead of waiting PATIENTLY for my reply, you spam my inbox and say that "Are you ignoring me?". DUDE, I WAS BUSY. DO YOU EXPECT ME TO REPLY YOU AT THE SPEED OF LIGHTNING? I HAVE A LIFE TOO OKAY. -.-

Problem 4: You always expect me to answer correctly.
What I mean is, you would always expect me to answer you exactly as the same answer that you're thinking of. If you get what I mean.. I hate it when you do that. I end up not answering truthfully just because I want to make you feel happy if I answered the way you imagined it.

Problem 5: You 'assume' and then say bye.
You know, sometimes I really did what to reply you, but just because I REPLIED YOU SLOW, you  quickly 'assume' that I was ignoring you, and then you would say, " Fine if you want to ignore me then. Bye." I really hate it when you do it okay.

There's a few more problems that I have about you, but I'm just too lazy to explain it more.

You see, I'm that type of person that it more comfortable if I talk face to face. I don't really like to text because I won't be able to see people's reactions. That's why sometimes my replies might seem cold. (when it's actually not)

I'm sorry if I'm being too straightforward okay. I might sound bitchy too. I'm sorry for all of that. It's just that I can't take all this bullshits already. I've been entertaining all this, and I can't take it anymore. It's too much for me. But at least for this post, I'm really being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment