Friday, September 21, 2012

When we're together...

When we're together, I get happy again, without myself knowing, I put on a smile
I don't know what I'm feeling. What if I really do have those feelings for you again? Would you have the same feelings too? Would you feel the same way that I do for you?

All these questions fill my mind. Everytime I see you, without me knowing, I put on a smile. I feel happy all of a sudden, knowing that you're there. I would look out for you everywhere I go.

When we're together, everything becomes alright. Painful memories disappear
I feel more comfortable when you're around. You're a really great guy. You can easily make me laugh. You really help me out when I'm down or having a hard time. Why can't you just stay, and be with me? 

I've been thinking about you more nowadays. Eveytime I'm online, I always look forward to chatting with you. You're probably the guy that I'm most comfortable with. Even if you send me home, I don't even feel awkward. At all. 

I know that you might not have good looks, or a great muscular body. I don't care about that. I just, like you for who you are. So please stay that way.

You're the first guy that I went out alone with. I thought that it would be awkward, but surprisingly, it wasn't at all.

Please like me too. I like you. Alot. It's just that you might not notice it. I don't care if we had a bad past, as long as our future is fine, then things would be great. 

Stay with me, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment