Sunday, September 2, 2012

Confused mind.

Who are my real friends? I'm so confused.

You lied to me. You hide things from me. Isn't this enough already? You've hurt me enough already, you can stop now. Cause I don't want to entertain all the bullshits you're giving me. I really thought that you're my best friend, now I can't even believe I called someone like you MY 'bestfriend'. I trusted you will all my secrets and all my true feelings. I told you that I liked someone else, yet you still didn't dare to own up? I saw that message with my own eyes. I knew it from the beginning. I was suspicious of you two, but after awhile, I let that dirty thought go. But now I know the really reason behind that heart-shaped message.

Things will never be the same between you and me. Come and lie to me again, and I'll regard you as a stranger. Someone that I've never met. Someone that I've never knew existed in this imperfect world.


I wanted us to be like this, but now, I don't think it's ever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment